Woznow is the UK’s leading e-commerce source for discount shopping, from clothing and home goods, to technology and furniture. Shop from over 200 stores, based in the UK and US, and find products (ranging from everyday to designer) at discounted rates.
These are just a couple examples of 3/4 sleeve womens tops and shelving/storage that are on sale on Woznow. The best part is- you can shop from the convenience of your computer, anywhere and anytime.
Check out Woznow and let me know you what you think!
** I was compensated for this post, however, all opinions are my own. These screenshots were used with permission by Woznow.
Octer.com first launched in the UK back in December 2014, as a mobile app. It has since expanded into a website, thus, making it easier for consumers to shop from multiple stores from the comfort of their phone, tablet, and computer.
There are multiple categories, ranging from womenswear, menswear, children’s wear, plus-size, to home, electronics, and furniture. You can shop from a large variety of US and UK based retailers, such as: Farfetch, Macy’s, Topshop, TJ Maxx, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Nasty Gal, and Miss Selfridge.
The website has been very user friendly, from my observation. You must create an account in order to save items and shop. As you can see from the screenshot above, you can choose from a variety of categories and sub-categories (in this case, I chose ‘women’).
Then I went to the women’s dresses and skirts. I saw that there was a plethora of options to choose from. Octer makes it super-easy to choose your outfit for any occasion or silhouette.
I was also able to go into the women’s handbags category, and select which stores I’d like to see handbags from. I chose Nasty Gal and Neiman Marcus. The handbags you see are only from those select stores.
You can also see that Octer.com also carries other products for everyday life, besides fashion. I love the fact that I can buy pretty much whatever I want (including furniture), not only from US shops, but even in the UK! It’s pretty amazing what technology can do these days.
This screenshot of shops is just a snippet of the over 200 of the “who’s who” of notable fashion and lifestyle retailers that are participating in this unique online marketplace.
* The MOXY Tempe sponsored my room in exchange for an honest review. ALL opinions are my own.*
The MOXY Tempe is the newest boutique lifestyle hotspot to hit the college town of Tempe, Arizona. It recently opened in March and has since been a favorite for travelers, ASU students, and fashionistas alike.
Here is the breakdown of my stay:
The check-in process at this millennial- influenced Tempe hotel is fairly easy. You enter the lobby through the “space age” designed doorway and then head to the bar, where it also serves as the central hub for most of the hotel activity. The friendly staff will quickly take care of you, and also offer a complimentary welcome beverage. If alcohol isn’t your thing, they do offer non-alcoholic beverages. If you happen to drive in, be sure to get a parking pass, or else you are at risk for a tow.
The hotel elevator is not your average, boring elevator. Once you are inside, there’s a small sign that prompts you (if you wish to participate) to pick a prop from the balloon basket, and then take a selfie. Be sure to tag #atthemoxy and #moxytempe if you decide to post on Instagram.
The rooms at the MOXY Tempe are HUGE! Upon entering my room, there’s a small hallway that opens up to the main room. There is no closet, however PLENTY of wooden pegs line the wall and hangers are provided to hang garments. The comfy bed sits on a wooden platform with motion sensor lighting and features a brown leather headboard, and grey and white bedding. Other aspects of the room include a cozy sitting area, complete with birdcage lighting, a lengthy desk with Crosley retro-style record player with select vintage albums, a 49-inch LCD TV with local channels and access to Hulu and Netflix (just sign in to your account), and enough outlets to keep my phone and laptop charged wherever I choose to sit (even on the spacious balcony). A sliding barn-style door opens into the bathroom. I enjoyed showering in the glass-enclosed shower with a rain shower head and MUK bath products. It was so nice just being able to step out of the shower, refreshed, and go straight to the snug bed with crisp sheets and soft blankets. Oh, and don’t forget to dial 68 if you’d like to hear a bedtime story!
The overall hotel…
* Ample self parking
* Each floor has an ironing room. Since there is no in-room ironing board/iron, this quaint room is equipped with an ironing board and iron… and a cheeky poster of a tattooed dude ironing.
* The gym is on the 4th floor and offers a variety of equipment that is guaranteed to bust a sweat.
* The multifunctional lobby has several meeting areas, as well as a library with conference-style table with iMacs and a printer, perfect to quickly print out a boarding pass and whatnot.
* There are an abundance of games, including a pool table, hacky sack, and a few arcade games (anyone up for Mr. PacMan?).
* There is a 24/7 grab-n-go self service section, with food, drinks, and alcohol next to the bar. In the morning, I suggest ordering a Breakfast or S’more Naan and latte. I had the S’more Naan and vanilla latte, which was a great way to jumpstart my day!
* The courtyard has cabanas, ample seating, the pool, more games, and a vibrant mural by Peru Dyer Jalea. They usually have a DJ spinning some tunes (at least, they did when I stayed), so be sure to check out MOXY Tempe Instagram for local happenings.