CultureMap and Lexus Team Up for a Spectacular Holiday Pop-Up Shopping Experience
CultureMap and Lexus recently teamed up to collaborate on a curated one-stop-shop for local holiday shopping. The inaugural event was held at Silver Street Studios and featured over 25 local designers and boutiques and offered lounges, photo booth, holiday entertainment and a complimentary gift-wrapping station.
The vendors included:
* Andrea Montgomery Designs
* Brooke Feather
* Cakewalk Style Shop
* Carla Christoph
* French Cuff Boutique
* Katie Design
* KB Kasuals
* Laurier Blanc
* New Living
* Pomp & Circumstance
* Q Custom Clothier / Rye 51
* Saint Cloud
* Sam and Lilli
* Shop the Symphony
* Space Montrose
* Ten Thousand Villages
* Tres Chic
* WildBloom Boutique
* Theresa Roemer
* Sweet Suri Jewels
* Manready Mercantile
* Zavyer Jewels
Some take-aways from the event:
* Caftans are indeed VERY chic, thanks to Houston designer- Carla Christoph.
* Theresa Roemer (you may have heard of her ridiculously large three-story closet) showcased her namesake fashion brand. The clothing is manufactured by David Peck. She was also selling her brand of candles and signature truffles.
* The HERMES tray, faux fur vests and other curious assortments at Laurier Blanc.
* Sampling the ‘Sun A’ juice at the Big & Juicy Juice Bar/ Big Yoga booth.
* Wanting to show my California pride when I saw the California earrings at the Space Montrose booth.
* It was lovely meeting Travis and the guys behind Manready Mercantile. So hospitable! Loved that everything they offer is made in the USA. Oh and gentlemen, take note: one of their unique offerings are the ‘Beard and Mustache Treatments.’
* Finally seeing the Manoosh scarves in person. Yep, they are pretty amaze!
* The TREENG by New Living wooden statement rings… a MUST for 2015!
The whole pop-up shopping experience was just wonderful. It was nice seeing the smaller and local businesses getting the attention they deserve…and all under one roof.
Kudos to CultureMap and Lexus! Huge thanks to all the vendors and the CultureMap gals that were at the entrance, handing out warm welcomes to guests as they arrived. Tunes by DJ Bizonee. Oh and be sure to also check out the Washington Avenue Arts District website on the latest happenings in the area.
No comments yet.Add your comment